One of a kind worship facility situated in the heart of Decatur, Illinois. The building was constructed between 1948 and 1958 with reinforced concrete with exterior face brick and stone. The building includes foyer, sanctuary, classrooms, administrative offices, fellowship hall, kitchen, nurseries, and washrooms on all levels. The large sanctuary can hold up to 1,100 people. The property offers paved parking with up to 72 parking spaces. Property totals 5.62 acres and has enormous redevelopment potential. Situated in the national Opportunity Zone.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Central Illinois Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 26th September, 2023 4:49 AM (UTC)